What is Undiagnosed Complex Spinal Pain? This refers to persistent or severe spinal pain that has not been diagnosed despite various evaluations. It requires a comprehensive approach to identify underlying causes and tailor treatment.
- Conservative: Physical therapy, relaxation techniques, and lifestyle modifications.
- Medications: Pain relievers and anti-inflammatory medications tailored to symptoms.
- Minimally Invasive Injections: Targeted injections based on a physiatrist's evaluation of the pain source.
- Q: Why is my spinal pain undiagnosed?
A: Complex spinal pain may require specialized evaluation by a physiatrist to identify underlying causes.
- Q: What can I do to manage undiagnosed spinal pain?
A: A comprehensive treatment plan guided by a physiatrist can effectively manage symptoms.
- Q: Are injections suitable for undiagnosed spinal pain?
A: Injections may be part of the treatment plan, depending on the physiatrist's assessment.